- 125g/4oz Strength
- 125g/4oz Patience
- 2 Free Range promises to yourself
- 125g/4oz Self-belief
- A little support
- Preheat your oven at whatever temperature you like – there is no indefinite gauge for how long your body positivity will take to fully rise. You can turn the heat right up, or allow it to gently simmer away, but keep checking to make sure that it’s beginning to grow.
- Line your mind with whichever means you deem necessary – we don’t want any of those toxic thoughts sticking. Know that you need adequate mental space to be able to conquer negative body issues, do not take too much on and prepare your mind with an impenetrable layer of positivity.
- Cream your strength and patience together until you feel that you are ready. There is no measure to say how long this will take, but they need to be well combined to ensure that a strong foundation is established before the rest of your ingredients are added.
- Beat in your free range promises. We often make promises to ourselves, but most of us don’t keep them – so make sure that you are committed to the ones that you do select and be sure to combine them fully. The more committed you are, the more likely they are not to curdle.
- Sift over your self-belief and fold in gently with a spatula. Remember, self-belief is fragile so take care when combining with the other ingredients.
- If your mixture isn’t of dropping consistency, add a little support. We cannot expect to find body positivity without jumping over a few hurdles, and occasionally a dollop of support is needed in order to encourage the mixture in the right direction.
- Place the mixture in your mind and bake for however long it takes – remember, there are no clear cut rules when it comes to nurturing your body love.
- When you feel that you are ready and glowing from the inside-out, let the negativity go and revel in your positivity.
- If you fancy, you can decorate with a positive aura, sprinkle with compliments, or sandwich together with a smile. The outcome of your body positivity and how you present your body-love is your choice; the result might be lumpy, not flavoured to someone else’s liking, there might be too much or not enough, it might be darker or lighter than someone else would have chosen – but as long as you think it is delicious, that’s all that matters.